BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 1, 2010

NEW YEAR NEW US!

Well folks... it's New Years Eve. So Happy New Year to all!




What does that mean for me? It means many things. Unfortunately, it means dinner and drinks ringing in the new year with friends and loved ones. I'm going to do my best to enjoy it while I can because after that - after tonight - there will be no more of THAT! So on the one hand new years eve means calories and alcohol. BUT on the other hand it means a WHOLE NEW YEAR to be amazing. And I for one cannot wait. Good 'ole Ava and I are starting abc on the 2nd. Wish us luck. I CANNOT WAIT!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Okay, just had to get that out. I know this all seems like a bunch of random jumbled nothingness but isn't that really the essence of a good blog?! :-)



Anyways... I'm really looking forward to giving abc another try. This time I believe it will go much much better than it did the first time Ava and I attempted it together. We are in a different place now, a different mind set, and i think most importantly, a different year! I'm going to try extremely hard to hit the gym as much as possible too. I think that will really accelerate the process and we all know that is a good thing!



So Happy New Years everyone. Enjoy the EVE while it lasts and make everyday this year and every year count.. Every day. Every calorie. Every moment.



xoxo Angela
 
 
HOWDY!!!!!!!!
omg i had such a great night, i got out of every meal and celebration snacks!! had half a champagne glass go me!!! ok so my fast is continuing today as well..angela and i are starting abc tomorrow!! i mean i could eat today but im not even hungry!!

peace, love and skinny!


0 comments: