BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

groceries..by Angela!

Last night I went to the grocery store. I loaded up on tons of really great things that will last me a LONG time. I bought 5 boxes of cereal and split. them up into 50 calorie baggies so i won't have to measure it out everytime I decide I want some. I also did the same with pretzels and carrots. I bought some 100 calorie packs and split those up into 50 calorie baggies as well. I also bought: 50 cal fiber one yogurt 50 cal string cheeseTurkey breast (50 cals for 3 slices)EggsWheat buns for 100 cals per bun ( i eat only one half of the bun at a time)cup of soupceleryorangesapplesHeres the kicker though. I was walking around-pushing my cart-and the bakery happens to be riiiight next to the produce section where I shop. So, without even realizing what I was doing, I pushed my cart on over to the bakery, to the donuts, and grabbed a huge package of donut holes (MY FAVORITE, I have a horrible awful terrible sweet tooth :( :( ) and just put them in my cart and walked away. I continued on shopping with those things haunting me. I totally snapped out of it and practically flew back to where I got them from and put them back!!! I would have gone home and literally eaten the entire package of them and basically wasted all of my money on that healthy food. I'm so glad I came to my senses! xoxo Angela

0 comments: