BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

from angela with love..

2010 has officially begun. It's going to be a good year. I can feel it. Ava was just telling me how she feels lightheaded...and she loves it! That's going to be the story of our lives for this year and beyond. Do you get used to the feeling of being lightheaded? Or is it always the same? I guess we'll find out. I'm quite tired today and really spacey. I'm not sure if its from a lack of sleep, a lack of calories, or a little bit of both but either way I LOVE to sleep so I'm not complaining. :-) A comfy bed a nice big soft blanket and a cozy pillow is basically heaven defined for me.




I've had some time off of my full-time job over the holidays and I start back again on Monday. I am SO excited and ready to get back to work. Not because I particularly like my job... but because it gives me something to do, provides structure for my day, and I hardly eat at all at work... even better. I also have a part-time job that I work at on the weekends. So nice cuz it's active and keeps me really busy! Always on the move. Speaking of which, I should probably go get ready now. Until next time!



xoxo Angela

0 comments: