BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

trying to fix it

ok..im actually posting again wow i know!!

i just joined a gym..went 2 times so far..

hour and half first day
hour today!
2 hours tomorrow!!

ive been trying to stick to 500 or less..today was hard..really craving after working out

but tomorrow i dont even have food scheduled into my day..isnt that awesome!
i joined a mini fast with my friends at my fav site!! started after dinner tonight and goes til tuesday night which is great bc im too busy to eat and i have a major event this weekend..god help me!!

doctor visit last week made me really step on the scale..162 lbs wtf!! anyways lost 2.5 lbs and it wasnt water weight bc i drink like a fish!!

oh and anyone studying ochem..god help us!!!

0 comments: